A Mystical Scroll is a rare type of summoning scroll, which can be found in certain Dungeons, although with a very low drop rate. They can be used to summon monsters between 3-star and 5-star grades. Mystical Scrolls cannot summon Light and Dark monsters, nor can they summon Angelmon, Rainbowmon, or Devilmon. The summoning costs 10,000 mana stones in addition to consuming the scroll.
There is a small (about 2%) chance that when a monster is summoned, it will be already awakened; if so, then it also gets raised one grade. For example, if a 3-star Bounty Hunter (Fire) is summoned, then there is a small chance that it will instead be a 4-star Bounty Hunter (Fire) - Randy. Note that in both cases, that is still a natural 3-star monster.
Mystical Scrolls can also be obtained from completing Achievements, as well as bought from the Magic Shop, Glory Shop, Guild Shop, World Arena Shop. Additionally, they can be dropped from the World Boss and Trial of Ascension
Where to Acquire
- Trial of Ascension (normal & hard) - rewards for stages 30 and 50
- World Boss - any grade
- Rift of Worlds - Small chance from every battle
- Cairos Dungeon - Small chance from every battle
- Siege Battles - Random Chance depending on the grade of the trophy box.
- Daily Check In - One scroll given on day 6 of check in.