The Hall of Heroes is an event-only Dungeon which opens in the second weekend of every month. It consists of 10 stages, each having six waves. Each wave is made up of a family of monsters with wave 3 and 6 featuring a mini-Boss monster. Like the Secret Dungeons, the Hall of Heroes drops summoning pieces which can be used to summon the dungeon's monster. Each stage drops 25 pieces and summoning a 4-Star monster costs 50 summoning pieces.
Prior to January 2017, there were 3 Stages of HOH. At Stage 1, the drop chance was less than 100%. If a summoning piece did not drop, increased mana was rewarded instead. At Stage 2 and 3, a summoning piece was guaranteed to drop.
After the January, 2017 update, the Hall of Heroes layout was changed. There are now 10 floors, each of which can only be completed successfully once. Each floor rewards 25 pieces, for a maximum of 250 pieces (5 summons, 10 summons if almighty summoning pieces are used to summon in between completion of each floor) if all 10 floors are completed.
|Stage||# of pieces|
The Hall of Heroes has 10 stages, each consisting of 6 Waves. The monsters and bosses appearing in each stage depend on the stage number and the difficulty also increases with each subsequent stage.
List of past monstersEdit
Following is the list of Hall of Heroes in Global Server:
- Undine (Wind) - July 4, 2014 - July 6, 2014
- Rakshasa (Water) - July 31, 2014 - August 3, 2014
- Nine-tailed Fox (Fire) - September 5, 2014 - September 7, 2014
- Succubus (Light) - October 3, 2014 - October 6, 2014
- Phantom Thief (Dark) - November 7, 2014 - November 10, 2014
- Sylphid (Wind) - December 5, 2014 - December 8, 2014
- Vampire (Water) - January 2, 2015 - January 5, 2015
- Kung Fu Girl (Fire) - February 6, 2015 - February 9, 2015
- Sylph (Light) - March 6, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- Death Knight (Dark) - April 3, 2015 - April 6, 2015
- Ninja (Light) - April 18, 2015 - April 20, 2015 
- Kobold Bomber (Wind) - May 1, 2015 - May 4, 2015
- Samurai (Water) - June 12, 2015 - June 14, 2015
- Brownie Magician (Fire) - July 11, 2015 - July 13, 2015
- Pirate Captain (Light) - August 14, 2015 - August 17, 2015
- Magic Knight (Dark) - September 11, 2015 - September 13, 2015
- Mermaid (Wind) - October 16, 2015 - October 19, 2015
- Neostone Fighter (Water) - November 13, 2015 - November 15, 2015
- Barbaric King (Fire) - December 11, 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Death Knight (Light) - January 15th, 2016 - January 17th, 2016
- Undine (Dark) - February 12th, 2016 - February 15th, 2016
- Neostone Agent (Wind) - March 11th, 2016 - March 14th, 2016
- Vampire (Water), Kung Fu Girl (Fire), Sylphid (Wind), Succubus (Light), Phantom Thief (Dark) - April 8th, 2016 - April 11th, 2016 
- Lich (Water) - April 22nd 2016, - April 25th 2016
- Assassin (Fire) - May 13th, 2016 - May 16th, 2016
- Pierret (Light) - June 10th, 2016 - June 12th, 2016
- Rakshasa (Dark) - July 8th, 2016 - July 11th, 2016
- Horus (Wind) - August 12th, 2016 - August 15th, 2016
- Anubis (Water) - September 9th, 2016 - September 12th, 2016
- Jack-o'-lantern (Fire) - October 14th, 2016 - October 17th, 2016
- Brownie Magician (Light) - November 11th, 2016 - November 14th, 2016
- Kobold Bomber (Dark) - December 9th, 2016 - December 12th, 2016
- Pirate Captain (Wind) - January 13th, 2017 - January 16th, 2017
- Joker (Water) - February 10th, 2017 - February 13th, 2017
- Samurai (Fire) - March 10th, 2017 - March 13th, 2017
- Undine (Light) - April 7th, 2017 - April 10th, 2017
- Samurai (Water), Brownie Magician (Fire), Kobold Bomber (Wind), Sylph (Light), Death Knight (Dark) - April 21st, 2017 - April 23rd, 2017
- Neostone Fighter (Dark) - May 12th, 2017 - May 15th, 2017
- Sylph (Wind) - June 9th, 2017 - June 12th, 2017
- Barbaric King (Water) - July 14th, 2017 - July 17th, 2017
- Pierret (Fire) - August 11th, 2017 - August 14th, 2017
- Assassin (Light) - September 8th, 2017 - September 11th, 2017
- Jack-o'-lantern (Dark) - October 13th, 2017 - October 16th, 2017
- Magic Knight (Wind) - November 10th, 2017 - November 13th, 2017
- Mermaid (Water) - December 8th, 2017 - December 11th, 2017
- Death Knight (Fire) - January 12th, 2018 - January 15th, 2018
- Phantom Thief (Light) - February 9th, 2018 - February 12th, 2018
- Nine-tailed Fox (Dark) - March 9th, 2018 - March 12th, 2018
- Neostone Fighter (Water), Barbaric King (Fire), Mermaid (Wind), Pirate Captain (Light), Magic Knight (Dark) - April 13th, 2018 - April 15th, 2018
- Ninja (Wind) - April 20th, 2018 - April 23rd, 2018
- Sky Dancer (Water) - May 11th, 2018 - May 14th, 2018
- Lich (Fire) - June 8th, 2018 - June 11th, 2018
- Kung Fu Girl (Light) - July 13th, 2018 - July 16th, 2018
- Brownie Magician (Dark) - August 10th, 2018 - August 14th, 2018
- Dice Magician (Wind) - September 14th, 2018 - September 17th, 2018
- Jack-o'-lantern (Water) - October 12th, 2018 - October 14th, 2018
- Horus (Fire) - November 9th, 2018 - November 11th, 2018
- Chakram Dancer (Light) - December 14th, 2018 - December 16th, 2018
- Assassin (Dark) - January 11th, 2019 - January 14th, 2019
- Phantom Thief (Wind) - February 8th, 2019 - February 11th, 2019
Note from Com2USEdit
The following was a direct reply from Com2US, when asked about the reappearance of monsters as Hall of Heroes:
|“|| The type of Monsters that have been selected for the Hall of Heroes in the past may reappear in the upcoming Hall of Heroes.
For example, the Wind Undine that was selected for the Hall of Heroes in the past may reappear, or, with a twist in the attribute, Fire Undine might appear for the Hall of Heroes.
Since Summoners War was released, we positioned a wide variety of Monsters in the Hall of Heroes so many users can encounter and experience different Monsters.
The Hall of Heroes is a content that we put next to next with the speed of the addition of new Monsters. As the two affect one another, we put in a lot of thought in the selection of Monsters available in the Hall of Heroes.
In our point of view, adding new Monsters too often is not healthy for the game service, and this has been the main factor that affected the selection of Monsters that will appear in the Hall of Heroes.
However, we would like to note that the fun and experience of our users is as important as any of those factors. We promise to do our best to make the Hall of Heroes a better content to increase the fun that our users get from the content. Welcome
Hall of Heroes normally begins at 12:00 PM PST (-8 UTC). Hall of Heroes normally closes at 12:00 AM PST (-8 UTC). Please refer to a Time Zone map to confirm local time Hall of Heroes begins for you.
For example, in New York City, New York, Hall of Heroes opens at 3:00 PM (-5 UTC) and closes at 3:00 AM (-5 UTC).
In other languageEdit
|English||Hall of Heroes|
|Korean||영웅 던전||Yeong-ung Deonjeon|
|French||Hall des Héros|
|German||Halle der Helden|
|Portuguese||Salão dos Heróis|
|Spanish||Pasillo de Heroes|
|Vietnamese||Sảnh Anh Hùng|
- ↑ 1st year anniversary voted by the players.
- ↑ 2nd year anniversary, each player was allowed to choose one dungeon.
- ↑ 3rd year anniversary, each player was allowed to choose one dungeon.
- ↑ 4th year anniversary, each player was allowed to choose one dungeon.
|Scenarios||Garen Forest • Mt. Siz • Kabir Ruins • Mt. White Ragon • Telain Forest • Hydeni Ruins • Tamor Desert • Vrofagus Ruins • Faimon Volcano • Aiden Forest • Ferun Castle • Mt. Runar • Chiruka Remains|
|Dungeons||Cairos Dungeon • Hall of Light • Hall of Dark • Hall of Fire • Hall of Water • Hall of Wind • Hall of Magic • Giant's Keep • Dragon's Lair • Necropolis • Secret Dungeon • Hall of Heroes • Angel Garden • Rainbow Garden • Devilmon Cave|
|Rifts||Dimensional Rift • World Boss • Rift of Worlds|